£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus & benefits
2 months ago
Assistant / Junior Product Category Manager - Consumer Products
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global company that is producing revolutionary products in Housewares and personal care. Many of the products are sold in top high street retailers and on Amazon.
This is a small marketing team therefore you will have lots of visibility, autonomy and the opportunity to progress in the team for the long-term.
You will be liaising with the NPD and marketing teams based in the UK, EMEA and USA. You will also work with high street retailers and etailers such as Amazon growing this exciting product category.
The role would suit an entrepreneurial graduate looking to move into B2C product focused marketing who enjoys a varied, hands-on role offering you the opportunity to both showcase your skills and develop your marketing and product management experience with a leading consumer product provider.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing 2-3 years product category plans and strategies with the Marketing Manager.
- Order and distribution of sample products.
- Work with the marketing manager to create new pricing strategies.
- Project manage the New product development roadmap with the marketing manager collaborating with stakeholders ensuring timely launch of new products.
- Work with local marketing teams across EMEA on marketing communications, PR, advertising, promotional activities, social media and packaging design.
- Support sales teams with customer presentations and attend meetings with customers as required
- Monitor market and competitor movements.
- Assist in managing the marketing budget.
Skills & Experience
- Marketing, Business or relevant degree
- Good analytical skills
- Keen to be working in the consumer product sector
- Experience with Amazon listing or similar would be an advantage
- Experience in a retail marketing role would be an advantage
- Versatile and keen to be involved in various marketing and product/category assistant management tasks
- Previous experience in B2C / consumer product focus role would be an advantage
- A confident communicator who enjoys putting forward new ideas and making recommendations.
- Eager and keen to learn and develop career with a global leading company
- Ability to present and be present in customer meetings
- Strong organisational skills
Armstrong Lloyd specialises in marketing recruitment. We pride ourselves on candidate partnership, however often due to high volume applications we are unable to reply to all candidates at application stage. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of application, you have not been successful on this occasion.