£27,000 - £30,000
4 months ago
My client is a market leader in the office Supplies industry based in the Croydon area and are looking for an experienced Bid / Tender writer to work alongside their busy sales and marketing department to produce winning tenders for retained and new Corporate Business. They have an impeccable reputation within their industry and this is a terrific opportunity for the right person.
Duties will include
- Managing the full tender and re-tender response and proposal process ensuring close interaction with the sales Team and key stakeholders.
- Being responsible for the content and research to ensure bespoke to the customer and always to a high standard.
- Collate and draft information from various relevant stakeholders to fully ensure the customer requirements are met and presented in a concise, clear and error free presentation.
- Maintain up to date and accurate templates and ensure available to all Teams.
- Provide monthly reports on conversions and analysed trends.
Skills and experience required
- Should be proficient with advanced features of MS Word/PowerPoint.
- Be able to create compelling copy, while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability.
- Have exceptional written English and comprehension skills.
- Be organized and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be creative and have a "Can do" attitude and a desire to succeed.
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels.