Crawley, West Sussex
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Brand Manager - Healthcare
Full time / permanent
£40,000 - £50kpa
Crawley, Manor Royal
This is an exciting opportunity to join an EMEA wide, B2C company.
Managing recognised brands and launching new products, the successful candidate will be managing a top product line for the UK market.
Working alongside Brand Managers and the digital and marketing teams, you will report to the Head of Marketing.
The role as Brand Manager
- Execute objectives, strategies and tactics to ensure growth performance across all channels
- Monitor and manage annual brand performance to achieve sales & profit targets
- Analyse current sales results, trends and market needs to develop strategic marketing plans
- Strategically develop promotional and activation plans, NPD launches and communications
- Build and manage strong relationships internally and externally with suppliers, agencies and key stakeholders.
- Manage launch calendar: briefing, design, copy, artwork, sampling, forecasts, pricing, sales
- Assess customer attitudes to current product range/new products and deliver action plans
- Work with the Amazon team to optimise sales on Amazon
- Monitor competitor activity, analysing pricing, packaging and trends
- Prepare and create marketing briefs for all brand communications including print ads, literature, social content, POS, NPD artwork etc for the design studio
- Direct and oversee social media calendar and content alongside the Digital Brand Manager
- Work with the Digital Brand Manager on website content, including all new product launches, creative videos etc
- Manage the relationship for your brand with UK media and PR agencies
- Work with UK sales team on support material, joint business plans and POS for high-street retail and online accounts
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Brand, Category or NPD within Healthcare or FMCG
- B2C marketing/brand
- Exposure to the full marketing mix
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK consumer market
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management
- Experience in new product development
- Strong copywriting skills and an excellent communicator
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to multiple deadlines
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Armstrong Lloyd specialises in marketing recruitment. We pride ourselves on candidate partnership, however often due to high volume applications we are unable to reply to all candidates at application stage. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of application, you have not been successful on this occasion.