£65,000 - £70,000 + car + commission + great package
about 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business development Manager to work within a supported team for an independent and successful Company providing engineering and technical solutions to the defence and security industry.
This role is a key position adding to their growth within existing markets and expansion into new ones. A generous salary and benefits package including commission and Company car are provided for the right, motivated individual. This role will attract lots of interest, so a prompt response is encouraged.
Duties will include
- Analyse and identify markets and produce plans on how to develop existing business areas and generate new programmes.
- Completion of the full Bid Management process including PQQ's, ITT's and contributors' coordination.
- Collate costings and pricing information for presentation to the Management Team.
- Provide press releases for internal and external collateral as well as input on marketing material.
- Attend trade events and exhibitions as required.
Skills and experience required
- Strong key customer and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Demonstrable experience of Business Development within a defence or security field. Further experience in Army/land or special Projects would be an advantage.
- Qualification in a technical field such as Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or extensive direct industry experience.
- Be experienced entering into detailed technical and commercial discussions both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of the MoD procurement process and framework.
- Be security cleared or be prepared to go through the process.
- Hold a clean and full driving licence.