£25000 - £35000 per annum + commission
5 months ago
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing communications company, since the beginning of last year their headcount has increased substantially. They are now looking to expand within their Sales and Marketing team by adding to their sales department.
Ideally looking for a candidate who has B2B sales experience, excellent customer service skills and is confident on the phone. Also this would suit someone with a technology background or interest.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities with customers
- Contacting potential customers through outbound cold calling and emails
- Target specific customers within identified market segments such as verticals or based on a specific line of business
- Own customer sales journey from marketing lead through to closed sale
- Being the first point of contact for potential customers
- Working with potential customers to understand their problems and present our solutions
The ideal candidate:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Inside sales or similar role
- Ability to fluently converse in English/German/Swedish
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software
- Familiarity with Google Docs/Microsoft Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.