£35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Campaign Manager - Email/Marketing Automation
South West London - easy travel links
Our client is a global leading B2B organisation offering an exciting opportunity for an Email focused Campaign Manager. This is an in-house role open to Mid and Senior level experienced candidates as salary will be adjusted based on level of experience.
You will enjoy a Marketing Automation role and have experience in creating, building and executing email campaign workflows using automated tools. In addition, you will enjoy supporting on, or leading marketing automation and digital customer journey strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience of segmenting and manipulating data with an integrated CRM / email automation system set-up.
You will also be involved with post-campaign reviews using insights gathered by the insight team to better understand audience behaviours and trends to improve campaigns.
- Previous experience in a marketing automation role with experience of building, executing and reviewing campaigns
- Experience in performing A/B testing on all elements of the marketing mix
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills working cross functionally with internal teams such as sales, insights and marketing teams
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- A strong understanding of the role of data segmentation and planning within Direct and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Strategic approach to the digital customer journey making recommendations for best practice and improved campaigns
- Ideally you will have experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion to develop projects and contribute to marketing automation strategies
- Prior use of marketing automation tools and CRM, desire to become certified in relevant systems supported by the employer
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response for this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.