about 1 month ago
Our client is a manufacturing company within the construction services industry. They are currently looking for a campaign led Marketing Communications Manager to join their growing team. Focusing on the B2C part of the business with key goals on lead generation and brand awareness. This is a strategic but hands on role.
Interviews will happen remotely via video and the on boarding will be remote, however, the goal will be work in the office in the future.
- Communication strategy -building brand and lead generation
- Creating content and building email marketing campaigns within a marketing automation platform.
- Measure campaign performance to refine messaging, marketing channels and tactical delivery
- Website Management- Including Content, SEO and UX strategy to maximize impact and engagement with target audience.
- Offline Brand Presence - including Events, exhibitions, direct and print media.
- Strong Demonstrable experience in B2C Marketing communications
- Excellent copywriting experience and ability to develop creative ideas
- Experience with an omni channel email marketing automation platform
- Self-Starter used to working on a variety of project and being both tactical and strategy
Armstrong Lloyd specialises in marketing recruitment. We pride ourselves on candidate partnership, however often due to high volume applications we are unable to reply to all candidates at application stage. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of application, you have not been successful on this occasion.