£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, flexi working
8 months ago
Marketing Manager - B2B software, HubSpot
£40,000-£45,000 pa + benefits
Our client is a provider of innovating workplace SaaS/Software solutions available to a variety of industry clients including Facilities Management, Leisure & Hospitality, Healthcare, and Foodservice & Contract Catering. Their customers include leading UK brand names.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team in the role of Marketing Manager to deploy HubSpot marketing campaigns generating inbound marketing leads working closely with sales.
- You will be responsible for expanding their presence across all industries in a strategic and tactical, marketing manager role reporting to the Marketing Director.
- A small, start-up team environment, you will thrive in creating marketing campaigns that grow the sales pipeline.
- As Marketing Manager, you will;
- Create multi-channel (email, social, web, events) solution based, story-telling marketing campaigns using HubSpot
- Develop online and offline marketing content and materials to generate high quality marketing leads for the sales team
- Work closely with sales to drive inbound leads, share and educate messaging and content knowledge, developing account-focused prospecting and marketing strategies.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems (Marketing automation, re-targeting)
- Assess and report on marketing ROI and enhance ongoing campaigns from lessons learnt on what tactics were successful / unsuccessful.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in B2B software / SaaS marketing campaign management experience ideal
- Proven success creating and executing marketing programs and campaigns
- Previous experience working for a scaling / fast-growing organisation and ability to adapt to growth / change is desirable
- Digital marketing expertise to include Social Media (lncl. Paid Linked in advertising), SEM, SEO (working with SEO agency) and Web updates.
- Experience with marketing automation and account-based marketing
- Experience using HubSpot and WordPress desirable
- Prior experience working closely with sales teams and lead nurture management
- Demonstrable experience writing content for different industries desirable
- Creative content creation for multiple channels. Must have proven English copywriting skills.
- Experience analysing marketing campaign results
- Experience in driving research driven, B2B lead generation channel marketing campaigns
What is Offered
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including flexible working
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation
- Future development and growth opportunities
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.