£55000.00 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for an award winning, international, fast growth tech company. This is a great opportunity to come in make an impact both strategically and tactically to deliver campaigns and other marketing initiatives to support the sales teams.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, commercially astute with the passion to inject creative news into demand generation and marketing plans.
- Develop a programme of marketing campaigns in line with agreed Go To Market plans
- Strategic lead generation for the sales team
- Understand and develop the customer prospect journey and customer touch points
- Project management and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure effective lead nurturing activities and tracking are in place
- Develop comprehensive campaign briefs for all activities
- Work in partnership with the sales teams to ensure all campaigns are clearly understood
- Continuous improvement of improvements in lead conversion rates
- Infrastructure to measure success and ROI of marketing expenditure
- Support the Vendor Partner's Marketing teams
- Manage external agencies
- Develop messaging aligned to customer proposition, and target audience
- Demonstrable experience with in B2B technology lead generation environment
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Results focused person but can work with others well
- Passionately creative - excited to disrupt traditional methodologies and evoke change
Why work for this company?
- They are an ambitious growth driven company with a fantastic track record and a highly motivated successful team
- They are very employee focused and recognise the value of individual contribution
- Benefits Include: Bonus, State of the art offices, Share Options, Private Medical Insurance, generous holiday, team incentives and events
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.