East Grinstead, West Sussex
£36000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a European market leader within the travel industry. Working in the commercial team, providing high quality analysis, insight, conclusions and recommendations to enhance the performance of the UK network.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical background and be used to handling large sets of data.
- Deliver accurate Management Information (MI) performance reporting to the appropriate level of detail
- To analyse commercial opportunities in an effective and timely manner, utilising all data sources leading to valuable insight and recommendation
- Model commercial scenarios using technical Excel/Google Sheet/Tableau skills to help build the most appropriate business case
- To identify and agree the main drivers of performance (KPIs)
- To identify customer trends and behaviours for future product and price developments
- Present and report back to other members of staff
- Build a strong working relationships with stakeholders across the entire organisation
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally experience of working with Tableau, or a similar Business Intelligence tools
- 3 + years of hands on experience as Commercial Analyst
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skills
- Google Analytics experience
- Highly numerate and literate
- High attention to detail and accuracy are paramount
- Experience of handling large data sets
- High levels of understanding of budgeting, and financial accounting
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.