West London, London
£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a new and rewarding opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to work for a Charity created to meet a growing demand to provide guidance and support to employers and their employees on the awareness of mental wellbeing improvement. You will be looking to develop strong marketing and communication activities that raise the profile of their work across all channels and driving engagement.
- Create the marketing and PR strategy.
- Create campaigns through multiple channels including Digital, social media, PR and direct mail.
- Develop distinct propositions and creative positioning to support growth and the introduction of new products and services to generate income including research of new target markets.
- Build relationships with corporate partners and media contacts.
- Manager marketing and communication budgets.
- Demonstrable experience in Communication marketing/PR both digital and offline with a focus on brand awareness.
- Superb writing & creative skills.
- Great project management skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Strong networking skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with a charity essential.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.