South West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you have B2B software/fintech industry experience within both an internal and external corporate communications role? Then this could be the role for you. This is a pivotal role within the marketing team and an excellent opportunity for an experienced and confident Communications person to plan effective communications through multiple channels.
- Develop and drive the execution of complex external comms campaigns across multiple channels
- Provide consistent messages to all stakeholders aligned to the strategy and communications objectives across the organisation
- Create internal communications such as blogs, articles and graphics
- Lead and develop communications to support business delivery, organisation changes and updates.
- Manage media relations and develop PR communications
- Analyse engagement results across both internal and external communications
- Utilise multiple channels relevant to audience and message for maximise reach and create engaging and compelling content for all communication activities
- Manage third party agencies and manage budget
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 5 years demonstrable communications experience in a B2B corporate environment within tech/software/fintech/SaaS
* Sound knowledge of industry leading Communications best practice
* The adaptability of different channels and approaches based on audience demographics and communications purpose
* A flair for generating new ideas and driving change through new approaches
* Experience of writing for different channels, content creation and editing
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Our client in return offers a great benefits package and modern offices alongside working in a fun and collaborative team. This role may initially be onboarded remotely.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.