Up to £40000.00 per annum + Circa
5 months ago
- Location: Redhill, convenient for both the M25 or Mainline Train station
- Salary: subject to experience and further benefits
Our client is a trusted & innovative company in the IT/Technology industry. An opportunity has arisen within this company to work with the marketing team developing the communications strategy, promoting the brand, product and services.
- Developing strategies and tactics to drive brand awareness through effective messaging and PR
- Utilising digital channels including social media, press releases, advertising and awards
- Working with the product manager on product launches with benefits led content campaigns
- Manage group marketing budgets
- Provide effective internal communications including intranet and newsletter
- Creation and design for events & exhibitions globally
- Report to senior team regularly
- Demonstrable 4 years plus comms experience both internal and external
- Good Communications and Presentation Skills and creative ability.
- Marketing/Communications or academic qualification or previous marketing communication experience
- Experience with events
- Flexible, customer focused and self motivated
- Able to work as part of a team with little supervision
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.