£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
We are looking for a creative & strategic communicator to join our client's team for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to engage a wide range of internal and external audiences across multiple operational sites within one of the UK's leading infrastructure services group.
- Write high-quality copy and messaging for internal and external audiences that will resonate with them
- Absorb and understand complex, dry, technical information and transform it into copy and narrative that is engaging, simple, and clear
- Generate ideas that can be developed and implemented for internal and external communications channels and campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to deliver high-quality content that meets business objectives and priorities.
- Monitor, measure and evaluate communications activity and report
- Experience as a reporter or a journalist or copy writer for in-house team or agency, with a proven track record in working within B2B
- Ability to deliver excellent and impactful communications, verbal and written
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent proofreading skills
- A thinker who can link the content generated with business issues and outcomes
- Crisis & change management experience
- Proven experience in dealing with and influencing stakeholder, and confident at networking and building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
This is a great role for a communications professional looking to broaden their experience, work in a fast-paced environment and learn from the diverse challenges generated in a leading infrastructure business.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.