£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
- Conference Manager
- £30,000-£35,000 pa + benefits
Our client is a world leading event organiser serving 43 industries in 38 offices around the globe.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and enjoy working in a large global company, and a fast-paced, friendly working environment.
Benefits include casual dress daily, free parking, season ticket loan, healthcare, pension, incentive schemes, sports clubs, gym discounts, cycle to work, cycle loan and much more!
- Reporting to the Event Director and directly managing a Conference Executive, you will pivotal in the development and delivery of conference strategy within a specific, global event portfolio
- Full conference management
- Identify, recruit and brief suitable speakers for events
- Maintain updated programmes, speaker lists and biographies
- Upload and update conference agendas on event website
- Build your knowledge of the industry sector via research, external client meetings, visit other events, and telephone interviews
- Research new topics to create event agendas that meet the needs of the target audience
- Identify gaps in the market
- Identify new opportunities and develop existing opportunities
- Identify new topics, research and assess their feasibility
- Develop strong relationships with exhibitors, committee members, Advisors, and associations
- Identify publications and potential media partners
- Ideally previous experience in conference production
- Strong project management skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Adaptable - open to varied tasks and projects
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.