£32000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a market leader in the office supplies industry based in the Croydon area. They are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Executive to produce targeted and engaging content and deliver marketing campaigns for all on and off-line channels for a B2B audience. They have an impeccable reputation within their industry and this is a great opportunity for the right person.
Duties will include
- Plan and execute targeted and multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Deliver compelling content for all collateral focusing on acquisition and customer retention and brand awareness across all channels.
- Manage and execute social media campaigns to drive lead generation, specifically LinkedIn.
- Monitor and measure marketing activity and analyze results and plan accordingly.
- Ensure all marketing activity is managed within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Exceptional verbal, writing, copywriting and editing skills to a B2B audience.
- Experience at delivering on and off-line marketing campaigns.
- Experience of using WordPress or similar.
- Good organisational skills and ability to project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously & work under pressure.
- Experience of managing social media campaigns particularly LinkedIn.
- Experience in google analytics and analyzing campaign results.
- Have a creative flair combined with commercial writing skills.
- Have a "can do" attitude and can make things happen.
- A CIM qualification or Marketing/Business degree would be an advantage.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.