Richmond upon Thames, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits package
over 1 year ago
Content Executive - Digital & Direct Marketing Channels
South West London
Salary negotiable + benefits
Our client is a global leading organisation with over 4000 employees spanning global offices. The wider parent company is FTSE listed and comprises of 25,000+ employees.
You will be working with multiple teams spanning a variety of brands and sectors including creative, marketing, digital, insights, IT and publishing teams.
Employees enjoy benefits including:
- Top class training, development and induction
- A flexible working environment - one day working from home, casual dress daily, hot desking, lovely onsite facilities, free parking, 2 min walk from the train station and lots of fantastic social clubs and perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas - opportunity to purchase additional days off and time off to work with a charity of your choice.
- Pension, Private Healthcare, life assurance, eyecare vouchers and long service awards
- Travel season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme (cycle storage onsite)
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and surrogacy leave and pay
- Childcare scheme and shared parental leave
- Save as you earn scheme
- Gym and various other facility and shopping discounts
- Creating content for both digital (web, social media accounts, email, blogs, newsletters) and offline (marketing literature, magazine, onsite event publications).
- Ensuring the content will always remain relevant from a search engine perspective.
- Working with a variety of teams spanning a variety of sectors, and ensuring tone of voice and style for each sector and brand
- Supporting and managing multiple content projects simultaneously
- Ensure content is published to deadlines and creating processes to ensure deadlines are met
- Creating and developing ideas with teams to build content concepts and building on the concept to flow through all digital and direct marketing channels
- Working closely with marketing, creative, social, email, digital and events teams on a large scale
- Experience in planning, creating and executing content creation
- Positioning content and content strategy
- Hands-on copywriting, ideally with varied sector background
- Experience producing white papers and online content
- Optimising content for digital and search with the digital optimisation team
- Briefing marketing and creative teams and evaluating work to content plans
- Planning and executing social media content and running social media campaigns
- Strong organisational skills and thrives working in a large, fast-paced organisation
- Multiple stakeholder management, you will enjoy meeting with different people and teams and be confident in putting forward ideas and recommendations on content management and planning.
- Digitally savvy, the ideal candidate will have previous experience with both digital and offline channels with a creative flair.
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.