Richmond upon Thames, London
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits package
over 1 year ago
Content Marketing Executive
Richmond - easy walk from station & free parking
Upto £29,000 pa dependent on experience level + benefits package
Our client is a global leading B2B organisation with over 4000 employees spanning global offices. The wider parent company is FTSE listed and comprises of 25,000+ employees.
You will be working as part of a centralised, specialist content team taking instructions from multiple marketing teams and briefing internal teams (creative, design, email, data) for delivering of content. The content is for multiple marketing campaigns spanning a variety of brands and industries on global campaigns.
A fantastic opportunity for a candidate who thrives working with content and is seeking a varied role which will offer the opportunity to work on multiple industries and sectors. As a large global company, you will be provided with excellent training and development with ongoing progression opportunities.
Employees enjoy benefits including:
- Top class training, development and induction and regular pay and performance reviews
- A flexible working environment - casual dress daily, lovely onsite facilities, free parking, 2 min walk from the train station and lots of fantastic social/sports clubs and perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas - opportunity to purchase additional days off and time off to work with a charity of your choice.
- Pension, Private Healthcare, life assurance, eyecare vouchers and long service awards
- Travel season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme (cycle storage onsite)
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and surrogacy leave and pay
- Childcare scheme and shared parental leave
- Save as you earn scheme
- Gym and various other facility and shopping discounts
- Planning and strategizing content for both digital (web, social media accounts, email, blogs, newsletters) and offline (marketing literature, magazine, onsite event publications)
- Project managing the delivery of content with multiple teams (Creative, Design, Email, Data).
- Ensuring the content will always remain relevant and optimised from a search engine perspective / SEO
- Working with a variety of teams spanning a variety of sectors and ensuring tone of voice and style for each sector and brand (For example; Travel, Aviation, Technology and many more sectors - sectors will be allocated to you based on your previous experience and/or your personal interests)
- Become a subject matter expert for content on the industry sectors allocated to you (this will build with time working in the role).
- Supporting and managing multiple content projects simultaneously
- Ensure content is published to deadlines and creating processes to ensure deadlines are met
- Creating and developing ideas with teams to build content concepts and building on the concept to flow through all digital and direct marketing channels
- Working closely with in-house teams including digital marketing, digital creative team, social, email, digital and events teams on a large scale
- Experience in planning and project managing the delivery of content
- Positioning content and content strategy
- Hands-on copywriting, ideally with varied sector background as you will be working across various sectors
- Excellent English written and verbal skills. Additional language skills would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience producing white papers and online content
- Experience briefing digital creative teams for design delivery
- Optimising content for digital and search / SEO working with the digital optimisation team
- Listening to ideas and working with internal marketing and creative teams and evaluating work to content plans
- Planning and executing social media content and running social media campaigns
- Strong organisational skills and thrives working in a large, fast-paced organisation
- Multiple stakeholder management, you will enjoy meeting with different people and teams and be confident in putting forward ideas and recommendations on content management and planning.
- Use of social media posting / management tools would be an advantage but not essential
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.