£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an award winning, international, fast growth tech company.
They are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who will have significant experience in writing strong, succinct copy and be able to build a consistent tone of voice for our client.
- Writing strong technical content
- Managing the budget for projects and reporting
- Managing projects efficiently from campaign concept through to final asset production
- Managing campaigns, liaising with colleagues including in-house graphic designer, campaign management, PR communications, solutions marketing, social media and event management colleagues
- Managing third-party digital designers, production houses, and agencies
- Reporting on campaign progress, planning, delivery, and return on investment
- Ability to write compelling content material, including e-books, solution guides, and company assets
- Commercial marketing experience working within the B2B technology sector and a good understanding of IT, cloud, communications, software/hardware solutions
- Experience creating a content strategy to support marketing campaigns
- Familiar with working in fast-paced, dynamic, and multi-cultural environments
- Experience developing digital communications, including video production, podcasts, and multimedia
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Experience in creating, developing, and producing webinars, support for product launches, channel partner communications, and events
- Flexibility to travel within the UK and abroad
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, and social media tools an advantage
- A 2nd language would be advantage (French, German)
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.