Up to £35,000
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading FTSE 250 company within civil engineering industry. As part of the Internal Communications team, your role will be to support the delivery of internal communications requirements for Group and Operation functions on a 12 month FTC.
You will create and write high-quality content and copy for Group Internal Communications channels and you will be creative with new ideas and executing them well so they can be used in a variety of communication campaigns and projects. You will work both independently and directly with the Head of Internal Communications.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- Write high quality engaging copy for internal communication channels including intranet, newsletter and magazines
- Engage with stakeholders regularly to create and write content that reflects business needs and engages a complex audience set
- Measure the reach, impact and effectiveness of the content generated
- Work with the IC team in planning and delivering internal campaigns and events
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in copywriting for diverse audiences engaging at all levels
- Good organisational skills and ability to project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously & work under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal, writing and editing skills and in particular the ability to write in different styles to reflect the nature of the audience and message.
- Ability to work to a tight deadline
- Experience with managing internal events preferred
- Proven experience in dealing with and influencing business leaders, and confident at networking and building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- Good IT proficiency