£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bonus
2 months ago
We are recruiting for a global leader in the Manufacturing industry, their products are currently supplied to over 140 countries.
They are recruiting for a Content Writer, this is a brand new role to their marketing department due to growth. This is an exciting time to join a growing and successful company.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Develop content for all marketing channels including digital, email, technical papers, media, communications, promotional collateral and blogs
- Contribute to the content plan and input creative ideas
- To update existing articles and to improve overall quality
- To edit, revise, review and proofread work
- Analyse performance of content and constantly seek ways to improve it
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally one years' experience writing content
- Must has a strong writing ability and excellent command of the English language
- B2B experience is preferred
- Be creative and have excellent proof-reading skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player and be able to work independently
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.