£25000 - £29000 per annum + benefits & ongoing development
8 months ago
Content Writer / Content Marketing Executive
South West London
c.£29,000 pa + benefits
Start date - ASAP
Our client is a global leading marketing organisation with over 3500 employees working across a variety of interesting sectors and industries.
They offer excellent training, support and development opportunities in addition to:
- Casual dress daily with one day a week working from home
- Generous holiday allowance with additional paid time off in December + 2 days off to work in not-for-profit schemes if desired
- Pension, Savings and healthcare schemes
- Gym facilities or discounts
- Study assistance and employee discount programmes from Perks at Work
- A fun and social environment with a variety of sports and clubs you can join
You will join a creative content team of 15 who support 50+ marketing teams in a fast-paced and agile working environment.
You will be working with teams who specialise in sectors and industries including (but not limited to); travel, transport, technology and innovation. You will be allocated to work with teams based on your previous sector experience or industries that you have a particular passion or interest in.
The Content Marketing team are not just writing content, they are working closely with the individual marketing teams to truly understand the tone of voice for their sectors, developing new ideas for content marketing, and turning those ideas into compelling and attention-grabbing content.
You should therefore be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders and contributing ideas in meetings. The ideal candidate will thrive in a role which offers the opportunity to be creative and innovative with content strategy and content creation.
You will be responsible for content creation / copywriting / repurposing and repositioning content for multiple channels including email, website and social media and training will be provided on all platforms including social media.
You could be a Junior Digital Content Exec looking for a great opportunity to continue learning and developing in a large organisation, an Editorial Assistant, Copywriter, Marketer or a Content Creator looking for your next step.
Skills & Experience
- Previous content or copywriting experience
- Content and copy creation, planning and execution
- Content repositioning
- Varied content pieces; newsletters, email, whitepapers, web articles, invites, web pages
- Copywriting for various channels largely digital; email, website, social with some direct
- Optimising content for SEO working with and supported by SEO optimisation teams
- Briefing & evaluating creative work
- Participating and contributing to brainstorm meetings
Due to high volumes of applications, we are not always able to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, we regret that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.