£37000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pricing/contract Analyst to work for a leading, global organisation based in Redhill.
- Define the go to market pricing strategy
- To be the internal pricing point of contact and work alongside sales channel in supporting key customers.
- Working with the Head of Product and Marketing to come up with pricing strategies and campaigns to increase the profitability and growth of existing products and services.
- Work with the sales team for developing bid proposals
- Produce regular reports on product performance and profitability
- Deliver and present strategic analytical pricing insights to stakeholders to drive consistency and collaboration in pricing across the group
- Proven track record in a commercial or pricing role
- Experience of pricing analysis and identifying commercial opportunities
- Experience interacting with customers highly desirable
- Solid IT skillset. Windows, Office. Advanced Excel and Word required.
- Excellent written and verbal and presentation skills essential
- Ability to work as part of a team or with autonomy
- Experience in communications or technology experience desired
In return the successful candidate will be offered an attractive package alongside onsite gym and parking and a friendly, collaborative working environment.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.