Surbiton, Surrey, S. E. England, England
£28000 - £34000.00 per annum + Great progression opportunities
about 1 year ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning travel brand during a period of business growth. Working within a thriving eCommerce Team they are looking for a marketing Executive with experience of CRO and UX to improve the optimisation of their websites. You will support the Manager and work with other teams to drive online increases and achieve business goals. This CRO position is a great opportunity to develop your existing digital and analytical skills and progress within a growing and forward-thinking business.
Duties will include
- Support the Manager in the optimization of 4 websites to increase online conversions and improve the customer journey.
- Conduct A/B and MVT testing using AB Tasty, report and implement appropriate changes with the wider team.
- Using research tools to identify areas for improvement such as usability issues and high drop off points.
- Identify ways to improve the CRO procedure.
- Support the wider Marketing team on ad-hoc projects where required.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar eCommerce conversion rate optimization position.
- Experience of A/B and multivariate testing using AB Tasty along with understanding of content personalization and UX.
- Experience of google Analytics, UserZoom, Hotjar and UX methodologies.
- Great communications skills and good stakeholder management.
- Be enthusiastic, curious, and have a passion for driving improvements and achieving results.
- Passion for travel is a plus.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted