£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Great progression prospects
4 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning travel brand during a period of business growth. Working within a thriving eCommerce Team they are looking for an experienced marketing analyst to manage the conversion rate optimisation of their websites. You will own the conversion process and work with other teams to drive online increases and achieve business goals. This CRO Manager position is a pivotal role within the team and in a Company with great progression possibilities.
Duties will include
- End to end management of the whole conversion process.
- Conduct A/B and optimization testing where required and implement appropriate changes with the wider team.
- Using research tools to identify areas for improvement such as usability issues and high drop off points.
- Identify ways to improve the CRO procedure.
- Manage the workload and work closely with the CRO Executive to achieve goals.
- Support the wider Marketing team on ad-hoc projects where required.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior conversion rate optimization position.
- Experience of A/B and multivariate testing along with understanding of content personalization and UX.
- Great communications skills and good stakeholder management.
- Be enthusiastic, curious, and have a passion for driving improvements and achieving results.
- Passion for travel is a plus.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.