£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Copywriter & Content Specialist
My client is a membership organisation within the professional services sector. They have a unique friendly team (12 people) cwhere everyone is valued and included in the development of the organisation.
This is a key role supporting the Senior leadership team with copywriting, PR management and communication content for a variety of channels both on and offline. If you are a proactive researcher, strong creative writer with experience of managing external agencies and dealing with senior stakeholders, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
- Developing content and copy within brand guidelines
- Producing content for the internal communications newsletters
- Produce a variety of different relevant content website including case studies, blogs, news articles to engage members
- Managing 3rd party agencies
- Ability to research content ideas and find all the facts and concepts
- Production of press releases
- Proof Reading
- Social media Content
- Working with C-level stakeholders and having input/making recommendations on content and communications for the business
- High level of copywriting skills and detail for spelling and grammar.
- Experience writing and managing content for online and offline
- Experience managing PR agency or similar agencies
- Experience managing third party content providers or freelance copywriters
- Happy to work in a small team and get 'stuck in' to get the project completed
- Loves to brainstorm and inject new ideas
- Takes pride in their work and wants to add value
Why Work for this company?
- Easy to get to as close to a mainline station and onsite parking.
- You can really make a difference and feel part of the organisation. They have a very employee focused working environment and offer lots of perks and flexibility.
- Benefits Include: Bonus, Pension and other great perks.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.