£28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Copywriter - Professional Services sector
Epsom - 10 min walk from Epsom train station
Salary £28,000-£35,000 pa + benefits
My client is a professional services provider. They have a small but unique friendly team culture where everyone is valued and included in the development of the organisation.
- This is key role managing all copywriting activities (online and offline), management of third party agencies such as PR and a selecte few freelance copywriters.
- You will be given the opportunity to make recommendations on how to improve the tone of voice, content and copy across all channels with both hands-on and strategic tasks.
- Developing content and copy within brand guidelines
- Producing content and copy for the internal communications newsletters
- Produce a variety of different relevant content / copy web case studies, blogs, and news articles to engage members
- Managing 3rd party agencies such as PR agencies
- Ability to research content ideas and find all the facts and concepts
- Production of press releases
- Proof Reading of freelancers work
- Social media copywriting
- We are looking for exceptional copywriting skills with a high level of English grammar.
You will ideally be…
·Happy to work in a small team
·Enjoy hands-on copywriting and adding value to the overall business content strategy
·Confident in managing agencies and freelance writers
·Enjoys injecting new ideas and putting forward recommendations for improvements
·Takes pride in your work and wants to add value
Why Work for this company?
·Collaborative team environment, lots of perks
·Walking distance to Epsom train station and free parking available
·Opportunity to make a difference and feel part of the organisation.
·Benefits Include: an annual Bonus, Pension and other great perks.
You will be asked to submit examples of your previous copywriting skills at application stage. If you are selected for interview, you will be given a short copy task to do at home and bring with you to discuss in a face to face interview.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.