Up to £35,000
over 1 year ago
e are looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager to work within our client's proactive marketing team. This membership organisation is going through a strong period of growth and hange and is looking for a candidate keen to own this 12 month FTC maternity cover role.
This role will be responsible for the development and delivery of a brand marketing strategy to support a range of activities, including engagement with key target audiences through a full range of digital and offline channels.
- Develop marketing plans and manage brand-building campaigns
- Work collaboratively with external senior stakeholders to design and produce engaging corporate materials
- Use a range of online and offline marketing techniques to engage different target audiences
- Provide marketing support to different sectors within the business around their various challenges and events and CPD
- Provide an inhouse design service with the Graphic Designer - managing their workload and supporting printed and digital collateral needs across the business
- Manage content and assist with execution of email campaigns
- Line manage graphic designer
- Act as a brand champion ensuring consistency across full range of channels
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multi-channel B2C marketing campaigns that successfully engage target audience
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Corporate Brand management and development
- Experience of creative marketing materials and copywriting
- Experience of both offline and online marketing
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills
In return my client offers an attractive benefits package and an immediate start option.