£38000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you someone that cares about data and how to use it effectively to generate positive results from Direct Marketing? This key role within a well-established and respected Travel Company could be for you. My client has a vacancy for a CRM Executive and Data Analyst responsible for management and maintenance of the CRM system. Working in smart open plan offices in a town location, with good commuter links and an attractive package.
Duties will include:
- Agree with Direct Marketing team data requirements to support campaigns and promotions. Consider business objectives when extracting data for them and the wider business including 3rd parties.
- Carry out data testing and provide reports on various campaigns to establish effectiveness and identify cross selling opportunities.
- Management of Dotmailer via CRM API including data field and processes within Dotmailer itself.
- Continually look to update and improve the data and effectiveness of the CRM.
- Build dashboards and report in a user-friendly way across the business.
- Manage collection of consistent and accurate data across all customer touch points.
- Be the CRM guru providing guidance to all areas and ensuring GDPR compliance.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable experience in management of CRM systems (ideally workbooks or similar).
- Expert in data analysis, segmentation and data management.
- Experience of Direct Marketing and Email campaigns.
- Full understanding of GDPR regulations.
- Advanced experience with database software, SQL, google analytics and expert user of Excel and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage at all stakeholder levels.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and prioritise based on commercial requirements when needed.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.