Up to £35000 per annum
8 months ago
We are recruiting for a CRM Manager, our client provides B2B events and market research. They offer independent and expert market insight to allow companies to identify opportunities and grow their business.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing training to all CRM users, have MS Dynamics 365 and come from a B2B background.
- Define and deliver a continuous improvement and enhancement programme for CRM that meets key business goals
- Work with sales and marketing to identify initiatives, define requirements, prioritise and test from Dynamics 365 and the email-marketing platform
- Provide first-line support for all CRM related needs and enquiries
- Provide training to all CRM users
- Work with the Marketing team on data performance and quality
- Ideally 1 years experience in a CRM role
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- An understanding of data legislation and regulations globally
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Well organised
- Commercially business minded
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.