South East London, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client is recruiting a new role and is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join them at an exciting time of growth for this forward thinking and dynamic start up.
This is a pivotal role in the team, and will be responsible for writing and delivering the CRM strategy whilst demonstrating a clear return on investment. You will be accountable for managing audience segments within the CRM and their associated engagement programmes. The CRM Manager will be responsible for managing all automated customer lifecycle communications from onboarding through to product upselling and retention marketing.
Duties will include
- Write the CRM strategy in consultation with stakeholders and align the strategy with Sales, Pipeline and KPI's
- Manage external CRM partners to ensure optimised spend and performance.
- Act as the internal expert, championing the CRM platform
- On-going review and updating of CRM processes, systems and documentation.
- Create and send all email and SMS marketing programmes (new lead nurturing and scoring), new bookings, onboarding and engagement, retention and upselling.
- Design branded HTML emails with clear calls to action.
- Regularly review and optimise automated campaigns to ensure they are performing.
- Implement, test and optimise our marketing demonstrating a return on spend.
- Implement an A/B testing programme to ensure campaigns are optimised.
- Manage all systems related integrations e.g. CRM integration with other iQ platforms, ensuring integrations are maintained.
- Update the Marketing Calendar and campaign communications ensuring up-to-date
- Work alongside the internal teams to produce end to end customer journey stats.
- Devise and manage CRM metrics and reporting suite and regularly report against agreed metrics.
- Ensure the CRM database is segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage incoming and outgoing data feeds to other platforms.
- Ensure GDPR compliance; comply with data handling policies
- Share actionable insights with key stakeholders.
- Adhere to the team budget process e.g. ensure correct PO allocation and invoicing.
- Deliver all agreed activity within budget and record marketing spend in line with processes.
- Assist and support the annual budgeting process ensuring that costs demonstrate ROI and targets are met.
- Experience in a CRM role with hands on experience in CRM strategy and management.
- Experience of using a CRM/Prospect management e.g. data management, customer journey workflows, audience segmentation and ESP platforms.
- Excellent analytical skills, including experience of conducting data analysis and CRM reporting.
- Strong understanding of key CRM performance metrics (Opening rates, CTR, CTOR CPC, CPA, etc.).
- Advanced level in Excel.
- Experience in producing HTML emails.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience in Sugar CRM and Inbox25.
- Experience in the use of booking portals for a gym or hotel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted