£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
My client is an innovative market leader in the Financial Services Sector with an opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager with expertise in delivering targeted and engaging customer experience strategies across all touchpoints of their journey. Be part of a growing business and a fast-paced environment and show off your creative skills in this role.
- Work with the Senior Team to define, manage and implement the customer marketing experience strategy.
- Looking at the customer communication touch points and ensuring that messages are targeted and engaging and using the appropriate channels.
- Create and manage a customer experience forum across the business, reviewing results and ultimately driving an improved customer experience.
- Be the Brand guardian and the Customer Champion.
Key Skills required
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience in a similar role in B2B and B2C environments with a customer centric focus.
- Understanding of key financial metrics and customer drivers to help identify opportunities.
- Experienced in delivering targeted, optimised campaigns within budgets.
- Marketing qualifications and Financial services experience would be an advantage.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted