£40000 - £45000 per annum + Good benefits
almost 2 years ago
This is an exciting new role working for an innovative market leader in the Financial Services Sector. Are you a marketing manager who has strong communication skills and solid understanding of the insight drivers that will provide a great experience for customers within a challenging and sometimes complicated financial environment. Working across the whole business you will be creating customer experience strategies covering all touchpoints of their journey. Be part of a growing business that puts the customer first.
- Work with the Senior Team to define, manage and implement the customer marketing experience strategy.
- Looking at the customer communication touch points and use data insights to ensure that messages are targeted and engaging and using the appropriate channels.
- Create and manage a customer experience forum across the business, reviewing results and ultimately driving an improved customer experience.
- Be the Brand guardian and the Customer Champion.
Key Skills required
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience in a similar role in B2B and B2C environments with a customer centric focus.
- Understanding of key financial metrics and customer drivers to help identify opportunities.
- Experienced in delivering targeted, optimised campaigns within budgets.
- Marketing qualifications and Financial services experience would be an advantage.
- Solid analytical and insight skills in a similar role.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted