£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you have a passion for working in the technology /software sectors? Would you like to become part of an exciting global team who are on a growth journey and looking for someone who can bring their experience to create powerful stories together for global campaigns that showcase my client's innovative products. Working within the marketing team this role will be pivotal to the successful delivery of the customer reference program system and activities. Please note that salary is for guide purposes and not set by client.
* Management of case study/assets/customer program requests and activities
* Measure and report on the overall program against business goals - by region, industry, product, etc.
* Drive opportunities for promotion of customer assets in marketing activities such as campaigns, PR/AR and field marketing
* Track use of customer references such as written success studies, quotes, audio, video, and AR/PR contacts
* Interact with corporate communications and field marketing teams to fulfil customer needs
* Nurture relationships with key accounts; develop a portfolio of brands that can be used within high-level opportunities - eg industry events
* Work with customer-facing teams to identify and cultivate assets, coordinate interviews and strategy for internal review prior to posting process
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent level in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or relevant experience
* Previous sales enablement/marketing experience in B2B technology industry
* Experience working with a customer reference program
* Fantastic organizational and project management skills
* Comfortable with influencing and communicating with all levels of an organization including c-suite level
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
* Ability to manage corporate marketing campaigns and monitoring to ensure objectives achieved
Great opportunity to work for a global company with fantastic benefits package and perks.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.