£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Customer Support & Sales Admin Team Leader
Circa £28,000 pa + benefits
Mon-Fri 8 hours per day working between 7:30-18:00 flexible shift pattern to suit
Our Client is an established food distributor within the contract catering sector, they supplier ingredients to foodservice customers. Due to ongoing growth, we are now looking to recruit a newly created, permanent Customer Support & Sales Administration Team Leader.
The successful candidate will oversee a team of five within the Customer Support and Sales Administration teams. This is a small and friendly but very busy company! All teams including telesales, sales admin, finance and customer support sit on one open plan floor office.
The ideal working shift pattern would be 8 hours a day working 7:30 to 15:30 daily although they are open to a flexi work pattern for example, you could work a few days from 7:30 to 15:30 and other days 10:00-18:00 - they are open to discussing a pattern to suit the individual.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a food / contract catering company or a similar provider in FMCG sector. You will have managed small sales and/or customer support teams in a similar role with strong analytical and numerical skills including Excel and order/pricing systems.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
- Responsible for the performance and development of the team, you will be a strong team leader and capable of leading by example
- You will cover any function in your team as and when required therefore you will be very visible working with your team members
- Key team tasks include setting up new accounts and contractor including pricing and review processes, resolving customer queries and complaints, ensure all credit requests are dealt with in a timely manner, ensure the web systems are updated with agreed lead times, price files, promotions and new lines, liaise with sales to share account information, and to liaise with accounts team to resolve any invoice issues.
- Create weekly and monthly performance reports
- Update price files and move data using Excel - Pivot table and Vlookup level required
- Recommend process and system improvements
The first interview will require candidates to complete a short excel test therefore you must have intermediate excel skills including pivot tables.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.