£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits package
about 1 month ago
Data Insight Analyst
South West London - easy train travel links & free parking
Our client is a global leading organisation offering an exciting, permanent opportunity for a Data Insight Analyst.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment supporting the development of reporting and business intelligence. The ideal candidate will enjoy a commercial focused analyst role with previous experience working cross-functionally with various in-house teams developing their reporting and analytical requirements.
- Previous experience within a Data Insight or Data Analyst role, ideally in a fast-paced, internal customer focused role.
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities in Tableau and SQL
- Ability to build a deep understanding of all aspects of the customer journey data through complex analytical techniques (SAS/SQL/R/Python)
- Numerical and analytical, potentially from a Mathematics or Data Science background or education
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Power BI an advantage
- Attention to detail and enjoys a high degree of autonomy with support when required
- Commercial acumen with a passion for delivering business recommendations
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Background in marketing or customer analytics would be an advantage but not essential
Interviews asap. Please apply or contact us to discuss in more detail.
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response for this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.