South West London, London
£30000 - £43000 per annum + Attractive package
20 days ago
My client is searching for an experienced Database Manager to join their Marketing Data and Analysis Team at an exciting time in the growth of this award-winning, multi brand travel business in South West London. This is a pivotal role in the team being responsible for the management and development of their CRM database. Collaborating with the Marketing team and driving the implementation of a new system whilst ensuring compliance and effectiveness. This is a great role so please apply soon to avoid missing out.
Duties will include
- Providing effective data management of CRM system, ensuring policies and permissions are accurately documented under latest GDPR regulations.
- Drive the project of implementation of a new system including testing and trouble-shooting. Support other teams in daily use of the system.
- Support the marketing team with data selections for multi-channel campaigns.
- Produce reports and present findings to the wider business.
- Full understanding of GDPR regulations and able to deliver rules and processes to database to ensure compliance across the business.
- Experience in database management in a B2C environment.
- Experience in the implementation of a CRM system would be an advantage.
- Advances skills in Excel, SQL and MS Office.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- A good communicator with a passion for data and travel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.