South West London, London
£30000 - £43000 per annum + Attractive package
almost 2 years ago
My client is searching for an experienced Database Manager to join their Marketing Data and Analysis Team at an exciting time in the growth of this award-winning, multi brand travel business in South West London. This is a pivotal role in the team being responsible for the management and development of their CRM database. Collaborating with the Marketing team and driving the implementation of a new system whilst ensuring compliance and effectiveness. This is a great role so please apply soon to avoid missing out.
Duties will include
- Providing effective data management of CRM system, ensuring policies and permissions are accurately documented under latest GDPR regulations.
- Drive the project of implementation of a new system including testing and trouble-shooting. Support other teams in daily use of the system.
- Support the marketing team with data selections for multi-channel campaigns.
- Produce reports and present findings to the wider business.
- Full understanding of GDPR regulations and able to deliver rules and processes to database to ensure compliance across the business.
- Experience in database management in a B2C environment.
- Experience in the implementation of a CRM system would be an advantage.
- Advances skills in Excel, SQL and MS Office.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- A good communicator with a passion for data and travel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.