£30000 - £35000 per annum + Good prospects
4 months ago
Our client is an award - winning Travel Group based in the South West London who is looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to work on a key brand within their portfolio. Working within the wider Marketing team, this role will use market leading tools to identify behaviour patterns and insights to improve the customer journey and measure the success of all digital activity for the Brand. Are you a Google Analytics guru? This could be your role!
Duties to include
- Be the "Go to" person for Google Analytics and reporting queries. Maintain and administer Google Tag Manager accounts including implementation and testing.
- Weekly reporting using Tableau to produce dashboards providing insights into areas of concern and actionable recommendations.
- Analyse customer behaviours to provide insight in relation to conversion rates and optimisation.
- Combine online and offline data to track online activity through to offline sale.
Skills and Experience
- Essential to have strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager to act as the ambassador for this area.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite and Excel skills using large sets of data.
- Experience creating detailed reports/dashboards using Tableau and able to present findings.
- Highly analytical with great communication skills and able to confidently make decisions and clearly articulate recommendations to senior managers based on findings.
- Someone with enthusiasm and positive energy looking to effect improvements and change.
- Good progression prospects.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application