£20000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
We are looking for a Communications Assistant to join our client and work within their busy team. This is a varied role and an excellent opportunity to learn and develop in a successful award wining marketing/communications team.
- Assist with communications across social media channels
- Write engaging content and create messaging for external audiences that will resonate with them
- Assist with events both planning and execution (UK)
- Support delivery of marketing campaigns across digital channels
- Monitor, measure and evaluate communications activity and report
- Some experience within a communications or PR or copywriter or marketing role for in-house team or agency
- Ability to write and communicate well at all levels
- Experience across social medial channels
- Some events experience would be advantageous
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent proofreading skills
This is a great role for a communications professional looking to broaden their experience, work in a fast-paced environment with an award winning team.