Crawley, West Sussex
£28000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Due to growth, a new position has become available at this pioneering professional services consultancy for an experienced Digital Communications Executive to work in their busy Marketing team. This is a pivotal role supporting the Marketing Manager and delivering high quality digital assets across social media, website and emails. A great opportunity to work for an award-winning Company with investment in their people.
Duties will include
- Be responsible for production of all communications including articles, email content, website and social media.
- Maintenance of CRM/email lists ensuring accurate and up to date.
- Be responsible for Marketing material on the intranet.
- Maintain the image library and organise appropriate photography sessions.
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Fully support the wider marketing team.
Skills and experience required
- Reasonable marketing experience in a similar B2B role befitting the seniority of the position.
- Experience within professional services would be an advantage.
- Experience of updating and management of CMS and CRM systems.
- Strong understanding of GDPR and best practices.
- Exceptional copywriting with a creative flair and understanding of audience and brand guidelines.
- A collaborative team player with enthusiasm to do a good job and improve efficiencies.
- Car owner/driver due to occasional travel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.