£23000 - £26000 per annum + bonus + benefits
17 days ago
- Digital Marketing / E-commerce / Amazon Executive
- Permanent / Full-time
- £25,000 pa + benefits
Our client is an established, global Omni channel manufacturer and retailer for world leading products in the home & lifestyle, cooking, health, and wellness sector.
Due to ongoing growth, we are now recruiting a permanent Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial business as such, we attract dynamic Digital Marketers seeking the opportunity to get extremely hands-on with a variety of tasks, and who enjoy the opportunity to add their own flair and bring new ideas to the table.
We offer excellent ongoing development opportunities therefore the speed and direction of growth in our business is in your hands!
- Create and update product copy and content for websites, social media and online marketplaces such as Amazon
- Optimise copy and product listings for SEO / keyword search to improve product rankings
- Write and create copy and content for multiple brands across multiple channels
- Work with the website and Amazon teams with listing products and optimising
- Devise and deliver social media posts
- Devise and deliver email marketing
- Update reporting systems and participate in key meeting discussing outcomes, trends, recommendations for ongoing digital marketing improvements
- Work with the product development team to assist in the launch of new products online
- Attend events and exhibitions with the team as required
Skills & experience:
- Excellent level of English written and verbal
- Copywriting / blog / Creative Content creation experience
- Experience with Magento, Amazon or other ecommerce shopping platforms ideal
- Ideally experience of working with Google Products such as: Adwords, Google Analytics
- SEO and optimisation skills - advantage if you have worked with Moz, SEM Rush or similar digital optimisation tools
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.