£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
8 months ago
We are recruiting for a global leader in the Manufacturing industry, their products are currently supplied to over 140 countries.
They are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for marketing to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant. The role will include SEO, SEM, Social Media, e-marketing, website development, lead generation and data management.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To assist in the planning and implementation of the digital marketing strategy
- To develop and execute the social media marketing strategy
- Run SEM campaigns across a number of search engines
- Run and report on web statistics
- Assist in improving the e-marketing campaigns
- Manage the CRM database
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
- Must have relevant marketing experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Social media experience - including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on' and proactive approach
Perks - this role comes with a highly rewarding annual bonus
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.