Brighton, East Sussex
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a leading Financial Services provider based in the East Sussex region. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team. Working with the other business teams, you will be responsible for the delivery and measurement of an integrated marketing plan for the D2C marketing activity.
- Provide marketing support for any new product launches
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the plans are aligned and ensure campaigns are signed off across all stakeholders
- Deliver campaigns that help to build the brand and create differentiation within the market
- Proactively manage relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Analyse and report on campaign activity to ensure campaign performance
- Ensure governance of process and sign off requests
- Manage and monitor campaign budgets
Skills and experience:
- Extensive D2C marketing experience in Financial Services.
- Integrated channel experience across on and offline channels.
- Offline channel experience across radio, press, DM, outdoor, sale promotions would be advantageous.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to piece together information from multiple sources.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.