£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a well known Group in the Financial Services sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen within their Digital Marketing Team and they are now looking for Digital Marketing Executive to join their team, this is a newly created role and a fantastic organisation to work for. This is your opportunity to join a fast paced, digitally focused team and develop your career.
- To assist in the development and execution of the Digital Marketing plan.
- Managing all digital 3rd party relationships.
- Support the development of content management for use across all channels.
- Analyse and optimise all Digital channels including (PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing and Customer Journey) to improve performance.
- Study competitors' products and services.
- Management of budget ensuring all projects are managed within agreed budget
- Complete adherence to compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to develop and grow in a Financial Services organisation within Digital Marketing.
Essential skills required:
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience in a similar role in Financial Services
- Marketing qualification highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the full digital suite incl Google suite, CMS, UX/ Customer Journey, Marketing Automation.
- Highly analytical, using metrics to drive actions.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and the passion to stay up to date with emerging web technologies and trends.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.