£28000 - £32000 per annum + Great benefits and location
about 2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing consultancy supporting businesses within the financial sector in a Marketing Executive role with a digital focus. This role has great benefits and good commuter links with opportunities for progression. You will be working in a fun, supported environment with the option to be creative and develop your experience by mentoring an Assistant. Apply soon to not miss out.
Duties to include
- Daily management of the Website utilising good SEO practices.
- Management of paid search and social media.
- Management of 3rd party agencies.
- Generation of Email campaigns to support client events.
- Input on design and proof-reading of content ensuring tone of voice maintained across all forms.
- Mentoring of Marketing Assistant to achieve deadlines.
- Reports on marketing activity.
Skills and Experience required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent marketing experience.
- Experience of SEO and Paid search.
- Knowledge and use of google analytics for reporting purposes.
- Experience in Website management.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Microsoft packages with experience in InDesign, WordPress, CRM systems.
- Great attention to detail, and good time management skills.
- A collaborative team player and enthusiasm to do a good job.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.