Up to £25000.00 per annum
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate to join our client's rapidly expanding Digital Team. They are looking for someone with excellent copywriting, online and social media skills who is keen to progress to the next level of their career.
To build, drive and engage digital audiences with engaging, informative content and creative for our range of brands across:
- Main company brand websites
- All main social media platforms/services
- Amazon channels
- Core client brand websites & dropship partners
- Affiliate Networks
- PPC & Paid Media services
- Write and collate accurate and compelling product/page information for all online channels constructed using best SEO practice techniques.
- Plan and execute activities across our Social Media platforms
- Plan and execute compelling e-marketing campaigns to our existing database of engaged users.
- Monitoring performance across the digital landscape and optimising where needed.
SKills and Experience Required
- Previous Agency Experience in Copywriting, marketing or content creation environment.
- Experience with Magento/Amazon Marketplace or equivalent online shopping platform
- Google product experience: Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster Tools
- Email marketing experience
- SEO and page optimisation experience, using Moz, SEM-Rush or similar.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.