South West London
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a Membership organisation in the Professional Services sector and they have a newly created opportunity within their Marketing team for a Digital Executive, this role has been created to support their plans to improve the digital channels and online customer experience.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Head of Digital Channels in the development and monitoring of the digital channels which include websites, apps, and platforms for Social Media; Webinars and e-learning).
- Work alongside other internal stakeholders to define requirements for digital developments, including membership and events ecommerce, app development, elearning solutions and website build.
- Research digital solutions and suppliers to make recommendations
- Attend key project meetings to provide advice and support on digital solutions, document decisions and plans
Test digital developments, to include:
- building test pages/content,
- producing test plans,
- coordinating key user testing
- liaising with suppliers to report faults/review fixes/ re-test
- to coordinate 'go live' of developments, including planning, timings and communications
To be the main point of contact for content management system Umbraco, to include:
- Add / update new Umbraco users
- Provide training and support
- Produce Umbraco process documentation for new functionality
- Work alongside the relevant agency to troubleshoot and resolve website issues
- Progressing minor fixes.
- Use Google Analytics to produce monthly KPI reports.
- Monitor trends in visitor behaviour and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide training as required for other staff on Google Analytics.
Experience and skills required
- 3-5 years' experience of developing and delivering website and digital projects in a marketing environment.
- Client-side experience of working with external agencies - web/digital agencies
- Experience of using CMS packages at an advanced level, ideally Umbraco or similar
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Understanding of the principles of SEO
- Ability to analyse and report on website analytics
- Good digital content/copy writing skills, including basic understanding of html
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.