£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is an innovative market leader in the Financial Services Sector with a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work within a supported team and develop their career and contribute to the continuing success of the Company.
- To assist in the development and execution of the Digital Marketing plan.
- Managing all digital 3rd party relationships.
- Support the development of content management for use across all channels.
- Analyse and optimise all Digital channels including (PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing and Customer Journey) to improve performance.
- Study competitors' products and services.
- Management of budget ensuring all projects are managed within agreed budget
- Complete adherence to compliance requirements.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a desire to develop and grow in a Financial Services organisation within Digital Marketing.
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role in Financial Services
- Marketing qualification highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the full digital suite including Google suite, CMS, UX/ Customer Journey, Marketing Automation.
- Highly analytical, using metrics to drive actions.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and the passion to stay up to date with emerging web technologies and trends.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.