£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Good benefits
over 1 year ago
If you have solid digital marketing skills and experience planning effective B2B social media and email campaigns this could be the role for you. Working for an innovative market leader in the Financial Services Sector this digital marketing executive position is a great opportunity to develop your career and contribute to the continuing success of the Company.
- To assist in the development and execution of the Digital Marketing plan primarily social and email.
- Managing all digital 3rd party relationships.
- Support the development of content management for use across all channels.
- Management of the Social Media channels and execution and management of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Study competitors' products and services.
- Management of budget ensuring all projects are managed within agreed budget
- Complete adherence to compliance requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Marketing qualification highly desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of the full digital suite including Google analytics.
- A great attitude and a quizzical mind with the desire to use own initiative.
- Analytical and able to use metrics to drive actions.
- Knowledge of systems such as DotMailer, hootsuite or similar and social media scheduling.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.