£25,000 - £28,000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000-£28,000 pa + benefits
We are looking for a strong Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading, global organisation.
Offering excellent training, development and ongoing progression opportunities. Benefits include: casual dress daily, friendly and fun working environment, incentive rewards, one day a week working from home, generous holiday, 35 hour working week, paid for travel to events, season ticket loan, discounted gym and perks, cycle to work scheme and a variety of other great perks and benefits.
This is a broad position in a lead generation, digital marketing role reporting to the Marketing Manager offering excellent scope for ongoing progression.
- Co-ordinate and schedule social media content
- Manage paid and organic social campaigns and promotions
- Creating marketing collateral including online and offline adverts
- Advise on Search and Display ad and optimise for best results
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns using marketing automation tools.
- Support the design of digital creative collateral
- Upload blog posts
- Attend events and execute the digital marketing communications
- Update the website as required
- Previous experience of managing paid-for social media and digital campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- An understanding of how to optimise content for search and social
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ideally proficient in software such as Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Editing and proofreading content for a variety of digital channels
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by us within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful